Advantages of a Structured Return to Work Program
There are several advantages to having a structured return to work program, all of which can shorten the length of the lost time claim, thus reducing the overall cost of the work comp claim and your workers compensation program.
- Reduction of lost time reduces overall cost of the workers compensation claim
- Gain control over the work comp claim process
- Employees are more motivated to return to work, the shorter the time frame is from date of injury
- Enables you the employer to manage the claim at a viewable distance
- Displays interest in employee’s health and empathy toward their situation
To learn more about the advantages of a structured return to work program, watch this quick video…