Is Your Healthcare Practice Covered For Compliance Allegations?
In 2009, medicare reclaimed $2.51 billion from physicians and other health-care providers which is a 29% increase over the prior year. Over $441 million in federal medicare money was returned in 2009 which was a 29% increase over 2008.
R&R Insurance offers protection for your practice and reputation with FFActs Regulatory Compliance Insurance. Coverage Includes:
- Protection from Alleged Medicare/Medicaid Overpayment and Commercial Payor Audits (including RAC)
- Alleged Violations of HIPAA (Patient Privacy), STARK (Patient Referral) and EMTALA (Emergency Room Treatment)
- For Medicare Commercial Payor audits, Regulatory Insurance covers penalties, fines, defense and consulting work up to $1 million for a single claim
- provides experience legal experts and consultants
- Offers protection from six year Medicare look back period
- Board of Medical Examiners review coverage included
For more information about Regulatory Compliance Insurance, contact knowledgebroker Carla Borda at 262-953-7138.
Carla Borda is R&R Insurance’s Professional Liability Specialist, with major concentration on the healthcare industry and medical malpractice.