Career Opportunities at R&R Insurance Services, Inc.
Are you looking for a career opportunity in Southeastern Wisconsin that offers a competitive salary and benefit package? Are you searching for a family friendly company that only requires employees to work 37.5 hours per week? Would you like to be employed by a business that has opportunities for part-time work, job-sharing or flexible work arrangements? Then R&R just might be the right place for you!
Find a promising career with one of the midwest’s largest privately owned insurance agency. We are continuously looking for qualified individuals to enhance our staff and provide value to our customers. Sales and customer service are two areas that are always growing. Are you concerned that you don’t have the necessary experience or qualifications? No worries! We have positions ranging from administrative support and entry level customer service agents up to experienced sales executives.
Here is a glimpse of what R&R can offer new candidates:
- Generous compensation package including profit sharing
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Salary plus commission for Sales Executives for the first three years
- Paid insurance licensing, continuing education fees and tuition reimbursement
- Family-friendly environment with a 37.5 hour work week (excludes Sales Executives)
- Business casual attire with casual Fridays
- Mileage reimbursement and auto allowance
- Exceptional technology support
- Unparalleled advertising and customized marketing support from our website and internal marketing department
- Career advancement based upon personal career goals
- Every other Friday afternoon off
- Fun company-wide events throughout the year benefiting United Way
- Locally owned, family-run business (3rd generation on staff!)
See a full listing of current career opportunities.
Watch video R&R: A Great Place to Work.