5 Medical Conditions that Raise Life Insurance Rates
- Heart disease - is the number one condition that will affect your life insurance rates!
- Diabetes - will cause higher premiums but if it is manageable with medication your rates will be lower.
- Cancer - the type and severity will affect the bottom line.
- Obesity - weight is taken into consideration because it does affect other health conditions.
- Pulmonary disease - life long asthma will also increase life insurance rates.
Whether or not you have a condition, we’d like to have the opportunity to assist you with your life insurance needs and we make it as easy as 1, 2, 3! Wisconsin residents, please contact us today for a free review of the protection we are able to offer!